Terms & Conditions
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.ambalsoft.com
- The term "User" shall mean the User who is browsing the website www.ambalsoft.com.
- The domain address www.ambalsoft.com is owned by AmbalSoft. All content present on this website, including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this website, is exclusive and proprietary material owned by AmbalSoft.
- The AmbalSoft name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by AmbalSoft. These trademarks may not be used in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent from AmbalSoft.
- By using the website, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by AmbalSoft without any notice to the User:
- No material from this website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from AmbalSoft. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. AmbalSoft may monitor access to the website.
- AmbalSoft may terminate the User's access to the website at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- AmbalSoft makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the website.
- The website, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the website, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- AmbalSoft shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data those results from the download of any content, materials, information from the website.
- AmbalSoft may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including, its content or features.
- AmbalSoft will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the website, or any information provided on the website, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold AmbalSoft harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the website.
- The information contained in the website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. AmbalSoft disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The website provides links to web websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the website. The User agrees that AmbalSoft is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web websites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. AmbalSoft is not responsible for third party content accessible through the website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. AmbalSoft is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- AmbalSoft makes no warranty that: (a) the website will meet your requirements; (b) the website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the website will be accurate or reliable.