ColpoITPro is easy to use, functionally rich, video capture and reporting software solution for Colposcopy Examination. It stores image/video/audio data in digital format and retrieves the same for later use. It has useful ReidIndex calculation and Biopsy marking features.
Ribbon User interface
- Like Microsoft Office user interface – Easy to use. No learning needed
Store/Retrieve Patient Information & Visit Details
- Store/Retrieve patient information (ID, name, DOB, contact info, diagnosis).
- Store/Retrieve visit details (Visit date, doctor, comments).
- Advanced and fast patient search.
- Export patient details to different file formats.
- Delete selected data with password protection.
Reid Index, Biopsy Marking, Image Comparision
- Calculate Reid Index easily using software and indicate in report.
- Easy click and mark Biopsy area and provide prinout with marked area.
- Compare captured images with standard CIN-1/CIN-2/CIN-3 images.
- Add important images to CIN-1/CIN-2/CIN-3 images library.
Acetic Acid Test, Iodine Test Timer functionality
- Set timer values for Acetic Acid Test or Iodine Test.
- Beep sound when timer is nearing end.
- Automatic Image capture at end of the timer.
Statistical analysis of diagnosis data.
- Generate bar/plot/XY graph of diagnosis data (Normal, CIN1, CIN2, CIN3).
- Capture image as BMP/JPEG file.
- Thumbnail numbering for easy image access.
- Capture image during preview, recording or playback.
- Store/Retrieve images for later use.
- Foot pedal support for capture.
- Video recording – start/pause/resume/stop functionality.
- AVI/MPEG/WMV9 recording.
- Compression of audio and video streams, "on-the-fly" or after recording, using standard audio/video codecs like MPEG, DivX, OpenDivX, XVid...
- Recommended video compressor is “ffdshow”, installed along with setup program.
- Pause/resume during AVI recording as required.
- Zoom and record.
- Foot pedal support for recording, capture, stop.
- Video Player
- Plays recorded video clips: WMV, AVI, ASF, MPG, MP4, MOV, etc...
- Track bar control.
- Playback at any speed, forward or backward.
- Fast seeking, forward or backward.
- Video Processing
- Text overlay.
- Video rotation 90° 180° 270°.
- Top-down and left-right mirroring.
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, hue controls.
- Inverted colours.
- Gray scale colours.
- Deinterlacing to avoid jagged video.
- Video Capture Device Control Settings
- Video size.
- Frame rate.
- Video input.
- Analog video standard (NTSC/PAL/SECAM).
- Frame count of delivered and dropped frames.
- Capture audio from selected audio device.
- Capture audio to Wave, WMA, and MP3 file format.
- Capture audio from selected audio input pin. for example, Line In , Microphone, Stereo Mix, Mono Mix, Aux, Video, CD Audio, Phone Line.
- Support multiple audio devices and mixer lines.
- Adjust volume level for mixer line.
- Pause or resume when recording.
- Foot pedal support.
- Customised reports. Report with Biopsy marking, findings available. WHO template available.
- Auto fill image comments and field values.
- Save reports in different formats (PDF, XML, EXCEL, RTF, EMF, TIFF, PNG, JPG, GIF and BMP)and print latter.
Burn Selected Images/Videos to CD/DVD
- Support of high definition media (including Blue-Ray and HD-DVD).
Copy to Pen drive/Email/FTP
- Copy image data, reports to selected Pen Drive.
- Send patient report, image data via SMTP Email.
- Upload patient report, image data to FTP server, with password security.
Video Live Network Streaming
- Video streaming, directly to the internet, from the platform running
- Indirectly through a publishing point on a Windows Media Server, authentication supported.
- One or more person in the network or in the internet can watch your operation or action.
- User defined crop area.
- Rectangular or circular cropping.
- Print of only cropped area of the image.
- Saves printer cartridge and cuts cost.
- Crop during image capture or during printing.
- Stretch cropped images for better print size.
Integration with External Tools
- Edit image using MSPaint. Use edited images for reports.
- Single Click Export images/videos/audio/reports to MS PowerPoint.
- Drag & drop selected videos to MS Movie maker and edit videos as required.
- Load saved report PDF file using Adobe Reader. Review or print the report.
- Use external FileZilla tool to upload data to secured FTP site for tele-medicine support.
Archive And Import
- Archive data to free up hard disk space.
- Archive to CD/DVD media / Network drive / External HD.
- Retrieve archived patient's data automatically from media.
- Import data files (images/videos/audio/reports) from external media.
Help & Training videos
- Excellent help file with details on functionality.
- 24 Training videos to help get started on the product features easily.